Redding, California Certified Orthotist/Certified Prosthetist/Certified Prosthetist Orthotist Opportunity – Redding, CA
Our client is an established O&P practice that is looking to add a dedicated and passionate practitioner to their team. Our client takes great pride in the quality of care that they provide to patients. It is their mission to provide superior quality and enhance lives.
- Have the ability to do clinical patient evaluations, castings and measurements, and fitting of prosthetic and orthotic devices.
- Conducting patient assessments to determine their prosthetic needs and goals.
- Collaborating with healthcare professionals, including physicians and therapists, to ensure comprehensive care for patients.
- Providing ongoing follow-up care, adjustments, and maintenance for prosthetic devices.
- Educating patients on the proper use and care of their prostheses.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest advancements and best practices in prosthetics to offer the best solutions to our patients.
- Maintaining accurate patient records and documentation
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, vision and dental Insurance
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of patients in the Redding community.