River Edge, New Jersey Certified Orthotist/Certified Prosthetist Orthotist Opportunity – River Edge, NJ
Our client is a well-established employee-owned company that is the nation’s leader in pediatric orthotics. When looking for non-invasive options to treat scoliosis, they are the world’s most trusted provider. You as a clinician would have the opportunity to advance the world of specialized O&P and work with the nation’s newest cutting-edge technology.
Heavy pediatrics- (emphasis on scoliosis and cranial remolding helmet correction). It is a great opportunity for those with a passion for impacting and improving the lives of their patients.
- Examining, interviewing, measuring, scanning, and casting patients to determine their orthotic and prosthetic needs, while considering factors affecting fit.
- Fitting, testing, and evaluating devices on patients, making necessary adjustments for proper fit, function, and comfort.
- Instructing patients in the proper use and care of orthotic and prosthetic devices.
- Designing orthotic and prosthetic solutions based on physicians’ prescriptions and patient examinations.
- Maintaining accurate patient records.
- Selecting appropriate materials and components for device construction.
- Collaborating with physicians to formulate specifications and prescriptions for orthotic and prosthetic devices.
- Performing repairs, rebuilding, and modifications of orthopedic appliances as needed.
- Overseeing the construction and fabrication of orthotic and prosthetic devices or directing others in their construction.
- Cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with referral sources through regular communication.
- Identifying opportunities to schedule in-services to promote our product line to both new and existing referral sources.
American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics & Pedorthics (ABC) or Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC) Certification.
Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Comprehensive Benefits package including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off