Fort Lauderdale, Florida Certified Prosthetist or Certified Prosthetist Orthotist Opportunity – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Our client is a rapidly growing family-owned and operated practice with offices all throughout Florida looking to add a talented CP/CPO to their dynamic family. They take pride in the care they provide to their patients and are an industry leader when it comes to quality.
This position would have a heavier emphasis on Prosthetics.
As a clinician, you will play a crucial role in improving the lives of patients. Some responsibilities will include:
- Have the ability to do clinical patient evaluations, castings and measurements, and fitting of prosthetic and orthotic devices.
- Conducting patient assessments to determine their prosthetic needs and goals.
- Collaborating with healthcare professionals, including physicians and therapists, to ensure comprehensive care for patients.
- Providing ongoing follow-up care, adjustments, and maintenance for prosthetic devices.
- Educating patients on the proper use and care of their prostheses.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest advancements and best practices in prosthetics to offer the best solutions to our patients.
- Maintaining accurate patient records and documentation
- Certified Prosthetist (C.P.) credentials required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics preferred.
- State licensure in Florida or eligibility for licensure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Compassion and dedication to improving the quality of life for patients.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.