Wenatchee, Washington Certified Prosthetist Orthotist Opportunity – Wenatchee, WA
Our client is a practitioner-owned and operated facility looking for an enthusiastic CPO to join their dynamic team. They pride themselves on always being patient-focused and they take pride in their deep commitment to the quality of care they provide within their compassionate and responsive environment.
- Have the ability to do clinical patient evaluations, castings and measurements, and fitting of prosthetic and orthotic devices.
- Conducting patient assessments to determine their prosthetic needs and goals.
- Collaborating with healthcare professionals, including physicians and therapists, to ensure comprehensive care for patients.
- Providing ongoing follow-up care, adjustments, and maintenance for prosthetic devices.
- Educating patients on the proper use and care of their prostheses.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest advancements and best practices in prosthetics to offer the best solutions to our patients.
- Maintaining accurate patient records and documentation
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, vision and dental Insurance
- Continuing education and licensure support