Greer, South Carolina Commodity Manager -Fabrications/Engineered Components
Commodity Manager- Fabrications/Engineered Components Location: Greenville, SC
Our client is “Builders looking for Builders” We make enginnered products that requires that focused attention to detail to make high quality, technical, and diverse equipment solutions for a wide variety of industries.
We are looking for a strong Commodity Manager- Fabrications/Engineered Components to manage the sourcing related activities and processes for Fabricated Goods for made to order equipment manufacturing.
This is an immediate onsite role in the Greenville, South Carolina area.
In this role, reporting to the Vice President of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Global Sourcing projects, sustaining Supplier relationships and negotiating contracts
- Lead Fabricated Components Sourcing strategies to support internal engineering and manufacturing teams
- Leverage global spend for multiple plants across the division to reduce cost
- Ensure continuity of supply thru Supplier strategy
- Negotiate Global Contracts with Fabricated and raw material Suppliers
- Support new product launch, Supplier Transitions, and Engineering Change Management
- Improve key metrics including PPV and TCO, Supplier OTD for projects and Production, DPPM and supplier lead times
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 4 year degree, MBA Preferred
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Management, Project Management in a manufacturing environment for fabricated/engineered components
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving, cost reduction, process improvement
- Must have experience in fabricating components to print, machining and welding
- Strong functional skills in E-Sourcing Platforms required
- Professional Purchasing certification a plus
- Detail oriented with exceptional organization skills
- Lean or 6-Sigma knowledge and experience highly desired
- Leadership presence and ability to influence others thru positive interactions
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately. Please submit resumes directly to email below.