Knoxville, Tennessee Cost & Info Analyst / Cost Accountant
Cost & Info Analyst / Cost Accountant ERP Team Knoxville, TN Area
The Newell Group is assisting a $500M nationwide manufacturing firm as they search for a Cost & Info Analyst or Cost Accountant Professional in the Knoxville TN area.
The Cost & Info Analyst be responsible for developing & maintaining a costing structure for bill of materials for facility implementation of an Oracle ERP systems facility rollout. Relocation assistance is provided for non-local candidates.
The role is an onsite position with travel to facilities as needed.
This person will:
- Create/Maintain BOM Item Structures with routings and will perform accuracy reviews for those BOM’s
- Develop cost standards for materials and labor
- Analyze and monitor variances from the production process including labor utilization, materials usage, purchase price and scrap to recommend improvements.
- Will analyze inventory valuations.
- Develop and perform annual re-evaluations of product costs, labor, and overhead rates, and analyze potential changes
- Prepare/complete internal cost audits. Collaborate with Financial Accountant and Pricing Analysts
- Create solutions regarding inventory flow, monitor inventory accuracy
We’re looking for a motivated, self-directed, detail-oriented candidates to join the team in this exciting position. A 4-year degree and at least 3 years cost analytics or related experience in a manufacturing environment are required. Candidates with Oracle ERP experience will be contacted first
If you are a fit for the position, please submit your resume and if your experience matches our client’s needs we’ll reach out to you for more information.
Target Salary for this position is based on experience and relocation is available.
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately.
Please submit resumes directly to the contact below.