Lexington, Kentucky Demand Planner
Demand Planner Location: Lexington, KY AREA
We are looking for a strong Demand Planning Associate to develop demand forecasts using sales forecast, shipment histories and marketing plans. This client is a multi-billion dollar manufacturing client.
This is an onsite role.
In this role, reporting to the Director of Demand Planning, you will be responsible for:
- Drive teamwork to support S&OP processes. Present and report demand forecasts to various users in the company.
- Create demand plan and adjust forecast as needed.
- Lead timely customer forecast generation process.
- Gather & analyze historical data, market trends and marketing plans.
- Report demand forecasts, key performance metrics to internal and external customers
- Collaborate with internal & external sales, planning, category management teams.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies with partners.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 4 year degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Planning or Supply Chain
- Experience with S&OP Process Improvement
- Must have strong knowledge of forecasting, inventory, and service levels
- Excellent relationship skills with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Detail oriented with exceptional organization skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate with all levels both internally and externally.
- Advanced Excel skills and Planning system experience.
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately. Please submit resumes directly to email below.