Naperville, Illinois Director of Procurement/Supply Chain
Director of Procurement/Supply Chain Naperville IL Area
We are looking for an experienced Procurement/Supply Chain Director to develop and drive the procurement, supply chain, materials, and logistics functions in a multi stie manufacturing environment. Will be responsible for all activities related to tactical & strategic purchasing, materials management, planning, inventory control, cost, and process management for all division locations.
This position reports to the VP of Supply Chain at the corporate office.
- Leadership of division supply chain functions
- Will lead, develop and manage the purchasing, materials, warehousing, and logistics departments for 6 manufacturing plants
- Drive cost reduction, manage and execute buying functions
- Supply base development- Tactical supplier performance management- Cost- Quality-Delivery
- Develop and execute global supply chain strategy while developing, mentoring and training supply chain teams
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or related (Required)
- 10 plus years leadership experience in Purchasing/Supply Chain/Materials management
- Demonstrated history of leading a multi-site purchasing/supply chain group
- Strong S&OP knowledge and experience
- Strong negotiating skills, vendor, and contract management experience
- Metrics Driven- Analytical- Problem Solver- Strong Sense of Urgency
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately. Please submit resumes directly to email below.