Charleston, South Carolina E-Commerce Specialist
The E-Commerce Specialist will be tasked with increasing online engagement and E-Commerce sales within their region.
- Demonstrate website and mobile app to customers during visits, seller ride-alongs, conferences, and at the stores.
- Ensure that all online orders are fulfilled according to our customers’ Service Level Agreements by collaborating with all stores. Shipping and package, as well as BOPIS.
- Create regular reporting and tracking of all digital metrics at both the macro and micro levels, and distribute them to others.
- Provide the E-Commerce development team with suggestions for future website or process improvements.
- Solve both simple and complex problems creatively and efficiently using resources and intuition to achieve immediate results.
- Offer the E-Commerce development team comments on upcoming site or procedure improvements.
- You must be customer-service oriented and strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Support regional trials, creating a test-learn-iterate culture to constantly improve the digital experience.