Knoxville, Tennessee ERP Specialist
ERP Specialist ERP Team Knoxville, TN Area
The Newell Group is assisting a $500M nationwide manufacturing firm as they search for a ERP Specialist Professional in the Knoxville TN area.
The ERP Specialist be responsible for developing & maintaining an ERP program for facility implementation of an Oracle ERP systems facility rollout.
The role is an onsite position with travel to facilities as needed. Relocation assistance is provided for non-local candidates.
This person will:
- Support rollover for company to Oracle ERP System and then to all manufacturing sites
- Develop and test ERP Program and layout
- Customize/configure workflows to allow integration of client and server applications
- Work on complex ERP projects- Develop effective processes- Ensure all requirements are met
- Co-ordinate testing, implementation, and training of monthly and quarterly upgrades
- Optimize information flows- Configure modules for Oracle upgrades
- Trouble shoot and test all upgrades and enhancements
We’re looking for a motivated, self-directed, detail-oriented candidates to join the team in this exciting position. A 4-year degree and at least 5 years Accounting Systems knowledge or related experience in a manufacturing, Insurance, Retail, Financial Services environment are required. Candidates with Oracle ERP experience will be contacted first. MDX, OLAP, VBA Code, SQL & T-SQL knowledge highly preferred.
If you are a fit for the position, please submit your resume and if your experience matches our client’s needs we’ll reach out to you for more information.
Target Salary for this position is based on experience and relocation is available.
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately.
Please submit resumes directly to the contact below.