Rock Hill, South Carolina GIS Analyst
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated GIS Analyst. The successful candidate will have extensive experience with GIS software and data analysis. The candidate should be fluent in the full range Microsoft suite products and cloud services, as well as VMware, SharePoint and Citrix environments, with a bonus if they have Exchange, SQL, programming or scripting languages, DLP/AIP or any advanced security protocols. The candidate should have a strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Conduct GIS data analysis and produce high-quality maps and visualizations.
- Design, develop and maintain GIS databases, web applications, and tools.
- Integrate GIS data with other business systems and applications.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to leverage GIS data and technology to solve business problems.
- Manage GIS projects from conception to completion, including planning, requirements gathering, design, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Provide technical support and training to GIS users across the organization.
- Perform quality assurance and quality control on GIS data and products.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest GIS software, tools, and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in geography, computer science, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in GIS analysis, database design and development, and web application development.
- Expertise in ESRI ArcGIS software suite, including ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Server, and ArcGIS Desktop.
- Familiarity with database management systems, such as SQL Server or Oracle.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of advanced security protocols, such as DLP/AIP, is a plus.
The starting salary for this position will be based on the candidate’s skills and experience, but by average will be in the $70k to $80k range.