Greenville, South Carolina Internet Researcher – Internship
Come join our team and learn the inner workings of corporate America!
The Newell Group, an award-winning executive search firm, has paid internships for fall 2023 available as an Internet Researcher on our research team. Our goal is to enhance the education and future career of current college students in the Greenville, SC area.
This employment opportunity can lead to an extended part-time position while finishing college and/or an exciting recruiting career to follow graduation.
The right candidate for this position will be deeply involved in internet research and data management. Expect professional training, individual mentoring, and social media support.
Qualified candidates are:
- Motivated self-starters with high energy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and data-driven with experience completing searches with given parameters
- Internet savvy with strong computer skills using databases, Outlook, social media, and Excel
- Strong, critical thinkers with the ability to separate relevant/irrelevant information
- Effective communicators both verbally and written
- Proficient in Boolean search skills, a plus
This particular position does not offer benefits such as health insurance or paid vacation. We are currently asking for a commitment of 20+ hours per week with the possibility of extending the internship if available.
Recruiting is not just about a job and a resume. We match career opportunities with talented people by digging deeply and understanding the real needs of both clients and candidates. Their success is ours too. Come join our team and share in the success!
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit a resume with evidence of the above qualifications and highlights of your accomplishments to: firstname.lastname@example.org