Mullins, South Carolina IT Director
The IT Director needs to oversee the streamlined operation of the IT department. This individual’s principal goals are to support and manage ERP and Network systems. The ability to coordinate, direct, and design all operational activities of the IT department, as well as provide direction and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations. The individual will work closely with department managers and decision-makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization in IT, Networks, and computer systems.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Develop Strategy as it relates to the organization’s IT Structure (Computers, Information Systems, Security, Communication and ERP Systems)
- Consult with CIO and senior-level staff to identify business and technology (ERP) needs and to optimize the use of Information Technology
- Provide direction, guidance, and training to IT Staff
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Maintains and builds quality relationships with other departments and other outside groups to leverage relationships to create best outcomes for company and corporation.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with business departments and IT. Responsible for helping develop project plans, including milestones, deliverables, and tasks assignments. Ensures proper resource scheduling and resource loading along with adhering to Software Systems Lifecycle and a Project Management Methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing information technology projects.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff inside and outside of the organization.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases, and telecommunication systems
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to IT Department initiatives by offering expertise cross-functionally as needed.
- Strong Knowledge of ERP System Management and Support
- Microsoft Certifications a Plus