Charlotte, North Carolina Maintenance Manager
Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
We are a leading bakery in the Charlotte area, dedicated to providing high-quality baked goods to our customers. Our commitment to innovation and quality has made us a trusted brand in the industry.
We are seeking a skilled Maintenance Manager with bakery experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation and maintenance of all equipment in the bakery. The Maintenance Manager will work closely with our production and quality control teams to ensure that all equipment is operating at peak performance and that our products meet our high standards.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of all equipment in the bakery, including mixers, ovens, conveyors, and packaging machines.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance programs to minimize equipment downtime.
- Manage a team of maintenance technicians and ensure that all work is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work collaboratively with our production and quality control teams to identify and resolve equipment issues that may impact product quality or production schedules.
- Develop and manage the maintenance budget for the bakery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a maintenance management role in a bakery or food manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of bakery equipment and processes.
- Experience developing and implementing preventative maintenance programs.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.