United States, Oracle (ERP) Implementation Specialist
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), ERP tech and business team, and Business leadership.
- Self-study and collaborate to effectively utilize, design, and maintain the ERP and Oracle modules.
- Responsible for coordination of testing, implementing, and training monthly and quarterly upgrades from ERP and EPM provider.
- Accommodative, team-player, resourceful, articulate, and excellent customer service skills.
- Provide design recommendations, system governance, maintain standardization, and configure the module to optimize information flows.
- Knowledgeable in Supply Chain, GL, and AP in order to effectively design, configurations, updates and maintenance of the ERP Order Management, Supply Chain, Cost Accounting, Receivables, Planning, and Production modules.
- Effectively configure modules for Oracle enhancements and updates.
- Troubleshooting ERP Support issues as it relates to business functionality and testing functionality of configuration enhancements and Oracle updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Business, or related area required.
- 4-7 years relatable experience including functional knowledge Supply Chain, GL and AP
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Self-starter that can work effectively within time constraints and changing priorities.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of team members, business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Management.
- Ability to self-study to learn how to utilize, design, and maintain the ERP and Oracle modules most effectively.
- Ability to clearly articulate detailed steps of a process.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience with a manufacturing, retail, insurance, and/or financial services organization. Accounting Systems knowledge is preferred.
- Prior experience with multi-dimensional queries (MDX), OLAP applications, and VBA code is highly favorable. Experience reading and interpreting SQL or developing test plans using Sequel Server Management Studio and T-SQL is preferred.