Bend, Oregon Plant HR Manager
Plant HR Manager Manufacturing Crook County Oregon Area
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to oversee all programs and process in an HR Manager role to maximize employee engagement and reduce turnover in a 180 +, 4 division manufacturing plant in our Hill County location.
The HR Manager will report to the facility General Manager.
- Recruiting & Hiring, On-Boarding and & Orientation, Benefits-Salary Administration, Engagement and Retention, Performance Management, Job Skills Training, Payroll & Attendance, and Employment Practices
- Help Plan and Facilitate leadership training
- Planning & Oversight, Pay & Rewards, Recruiting & Hiring, Skills Training, Leadership, Employment Practices, Performance Management
- Manage all related HR functions for the plant.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience with HR Functions in a Manufacturing Environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- 2-5 years HR experience in a large plant setting
- Hands on experience and strong understanding turnover reduction strategies
- Demonstrated history of leading a HR process
Target Salary for this position is approximately $80k and relocation is available.
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately. Please submit resumes directly to email below.