Alabama, Alabama Plant Industrial Engineer
Plant Industrial Engineer Manufacturing Beer Creek Alabama
We are looking for an experienced Industrial Engineer to work on Automation Projects and process improvements. Conduct time studies and perform engineering tasks over a wide range of projects of varying complexity.
The Industrial Engineer will report to the facility General Manager.
- Review current processes and recommend changes to improve efficiency, process changes, new and existing automation and equipment.
- Conduct studies and develop cost estimate for projects.
- Enter new equipment and automation into the manufacturing process and provide support and training for new automation and equipment startups.
- Assist Plant Manager in improving processes and cost reduction
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience with systems and equipment in a Manufacturing Environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- 5+ years Industrial Engineering experience in a plant setting
- Hands on experience and strong understanding 5S strategies
- Demonstrated history of leading Kaizen improvement
- History of conducting time studies to increase efficiencies
- Strong knowledge of ISO Standards for Manufacturing
Target Salary for this position is approximately $45k-$55K and relocation is available.
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately. Please submit resumes directly to the contacts below.