Jefferson City, Tennessee Plant Operations Manager
Plant Operations Manager Manufacturing NE Knoxville Tennessee
We are looking for an experienced Operations/Production Manager to be responsible for all aspects of the daily operations for the manufacturing plant. Responsible for morale, safety, quality, delivery, cost, capital, maintenance, and all other facets of the day-to-day operations.
The Operations Manager will report to and work on special projects with the facility General Manager.
Location is approximately 50 miles southwest of Decatur, AL
- Oversee all daily operations and manufacturing processes.
- Review production processes and performance to identify training opportunities for improvement.
- Create a positive and motivating environment while elevating employee performance, ensuring safety, and morale.
- Assist Plant General Manager in improving processes and cost reduction.
- Create and drive continuous improvement in production processes.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5-10 years experience in a similar role in a Manufacturing Environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Lean Manufacturing experience in a plant setting preferably in Automotive, Heavy Industrial, Building Materials Mfg., or related industry experience
- Hands on experience and strong understanding P & L management
- Demonstrated history of leading continuous improvement
- Six Sigma Yellow/Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma, 5S training and experience
- Strong knowledge of ISO Standards for Manufacturing
Target Salary for this position is based on experience and relocation is available.
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately. Please submit resumes directly to the contacts below.