Overland Park, Kansas Procurement Leader Pharma Overland Park KS
Procurement Leader Location: Southwest Kansas City area
I have been contracted by a client to conduct an exclusive search for a Procurement Leader.
We are looking for a strong Procurement Leader to manage both the sourcing related activities and processes for a manufacturing plant as well as to work with the VP of Procurement on strategic initiatives for the entire company.
This is a search for a hands on, driven leader to manage the team and drive efficiencies.
In this role, reporting to the VP Global Procurement, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the procurement team for local site and North America procurement
- Develop and lead strategic projects to support the global procurement projects
- Manage local category and buying team
- Partner with Supply Chain group for on-time delivery, inventory control, and other support functions
- Provide procurement and supply chain activites
- Manage vendor relationships, source alternative suppliers.
- Supplier relationship management
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 4 year degree, MBA Preferred or equivalent procurement category management
- Minimum 10 years’ experience Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Management, Project Management
- Demonstrated experience with site and regional sourcing and category management
- Professional Purchasing certification a plus
- Hands on experience in management and leadership of personnel and systems
- Regulated or Laboratory industry a plus
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately. Please submit resumes directly to email below.