Loveland, Colorado Procurement/Supply Chain Manager
Procurement/Supply Chain Manager Fort Collins CO Area
We are looking for an experienced Procurement/Supply Chain Manager for a manufacturing plant in the Ft. Collins area that will be responsible for all Purchasing/Supply Chain activities in a plant manufacturing environment. Will be responsible for all activities related to tactical & strategic purchasing, materials management, planning, inventory control, cost, and process management for the plant. You will manage the location purchasing team, inventory management and logistics.
This position reports to the VP of Supply Chain at the corporate office.
- Leadership of plant supply chain functions
- Will lead, develop and manage the purchasing, materials, warehousing, and logistics departments for location
- Drive cost reduction, manage and execute all tactical buying functions
- Supply base development- Tactical supplier performance management- Cost- Quality-Delivery
- Develop and execute supply chain strategy for maximizing inventory turs, lowest operating expenses, best price, working capital, etc.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or related (Required)
- 8 plus years leadership experience in Purchasing/Supply Chain/Materials management
- Demonstrated history of leading a plant purchasing/supply chain group
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment preferably with machine products or involved in the machining process. History of purchasing fabricated components, capital goods
- Strong negotiating skills, analytical, inventory management experience
- Metrics Driven- Analytical- Problem Solver- Strong Sense of Urgency
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately. Please submit resumes directly to email below.