Bowling Green, Kentucky Quality Assurance Supervisor
Quality Assurance Supervisor
The Newell Group is recruiting on behalf of a preferred client for a Quality Assurance Supervisor.
Our client is close to a $2B company and is looking for a Quality Assurance Supervisor join their largest revenue producing plant in Kentucky that accounts for 50% of their business alone.
They’re consistently rated as one of the best places to work, is well-known throughout the industry for having a strong and inclusive culture. Better yet, this is a plant is where hard work and overachievers get noticed.
– Directly manage over 6-8 employees
– Ensures compliance to quality, food safety, 5S, OSHA and HACCP
– Coordinates shift production and material handling
– Reviews budgets
– Maintains manpower and labor costs
– Provides training, development and coaching
– Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
– 2-3 years production/group leader experience in a food-related industry
– BS or BA degree in chemistry, biology, microbiology, food science or related field
– Working knowledge of scheduling and production