Atlanta, Georgia Regional Property Manager – Commercial
We are recruiting on behalf of one of the largest real estate owners and managers globally, providing significant financial strength and long-term stability.
The Regional Property Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial retail centers throughout the Atlanta area.
- Manage tenant issues and disputes related to rent, adjustments, etc. throughout the entire leasing process with Accounting, Revenue Control, Accounts Receivable, and various other departments.
- Review and bid for landscaping, cleaning, security, and preventive maintenance services for properties requiring a high level of detail orientation
- Monitor tenant’s agreement under lease agreements and handle any problems that arise
- Take on additional responsibilities or projects as needed or requested
- Support marketing in the implementation of marketing plans to improve the property and key retailer sales
- Assess and identify issues and problems related to life safety, liability, and potential negligence situations that might impact the Owner, its contractors, tenants, or customers, as well as identify potential solutions to those issues and problems.
- Make site visits, tenant meetings, newsletters, and service responses quickly and effectively.
- A deep understanding of the leasing process, while supporting the broker and agency leasing team.
- Make regular site visits to assess the condition of properties and ensure maintenance is being performed according to specified standards in harmony with the company’s best practices and standards of excellence.
- Respond to tenant issues and concerns in a quick and fitting manner.
- Ensure timely, appropriate resolution of tenant-related outstanding receivables involving dispute reviews and defaults using the accounts receivable process.
- In detail, address the property’s opportunities and needs through a strategic business plan.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports including accounts payable, monthly budget variance analysis, rent roll review and annual operating and capital budgets, all of which require strong financial acumen.
- 3+ years of experience in retail property management with multiple property responsibilities
- Strong financial management skills with working knowledge of budgeting, accounting and financial analysis
- Proven interpersonal and relationship skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- High degree of integrity
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment
Nice to Haves:
- CSM, CRRP, CPM, or RPA certifications
- Experience with MRI software