Norris, Tennessee Regional Safety Manager-Transportation
Regional Safety Manager-Transportation Location: Northwestern Knoxville, TN AREA
We are looking for a strong Regional Safety Manager to oversee the Safety Compliance for all Department of Transportation and Safety & Health for a midsize company in the construction industry. Will be responsible for 4 divisional locations
This is an onsite role with up to 25% travel.
In this exciting Regional Safety Manager role reporting to the VP of Transportation you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all Department of Transportation and Safety & Health compliance for Federal/State Transportation & Trucking and Risk Management
- Will be responsible for DOT Drug and Alcohol program for all covered employees.
- Drive a culture of Safety & Compliance
- Lead and oversee all aspects of development, implementation, and management of company’s Department of Transportaion Compliance Programs
- Follow all FMCSA regulations
- Conduct compliance audits and risk assessments.
- Report safety and compliance statistics to senior management
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 4-year degree Preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ proven experience in a similar Safety Management or Regional Safety Management position
- High skill level in using Cab Critical Event Recorder Technology such as Lytx or Omnitracs suite
- Must have strong leadership skills and ability to influence others
- Complete and thorough understanding of FMCSA Compliance
- Ability to prepare and present presentations to various audiences
- Detail oriented with exceptional organization skills
- Self-Starter- Willing to Learn- Multi-tasker- Analytical- Problem Solver- Time Manager
- Must have stable work history
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately. Please submit resumes directly to email below.