, Salesforce CRM Director or Senior Manager (US Remote)
The Newell Group client to find a Sr. Manager or Director of CRM (Salesforce).
Title and compensation will depend on experience.
About the Role
• Proven experience supporting wholesale /distribution sales and marketing experience through complex, journey-based sales and loyalty lifecycles.
• Own the vision/strategy and roadmap for the platform to enable better end-to-end lifecycle experiences and increased profitability.
• Lead change management to ensure platform adoption
• Develop business requirements and partner with IT to ensure development of functional requirements that balance resource and budgetary needs
• Experience with building user/customer profiles (i.e. personas), understanding how to identify user/customer pain points across the entire customer lifecycle
This role is fully remote (US Eastern Time) and is approximately 35% travel.
About My Client:
My client is a leader in their industry and is experiencing tremendous growth.
• Has tripled revenue in the past five years
• Seen a stock share price increase of 12X in the past 5 years
• Offers a great company culture and opportunities for rapid advancement.
The role includes a generous base compensation, bonus, and phenomenal benefits.