Farmington Hills, Michigan Senior Buyer/Category Leader- Semiconductors
Senior Buyer/Category Leader- Semiconductors Location: Farmington Hills, MI
We are looking for a strong Senior Buyer/Category Leader- Semiconductors to manage the sourcing related activities and processes for the acquisition of Semiconductors.
This is an onsite/Hybrid model role, but candidates must live in the Farmington Hills, MI vicinity. Relocation assistance available.
Salary target $110k to $120K plus bonus.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and executing the category sourcing strategy and cost savings objectives specifically for Automotive Memory.
- Manage all activities related to global supply base including contracts, commercial/pricing, supply assurance, VA/VE cost reduction initiatives.
- Develop and implement strategic category sourcing strategies and driving cost reduction and value
- Driving the technology roadmap engagement with global strategic suppliers.
- Drive supplier rationalization strategy to maximize category leverage
- Manage vendor relationships and RFQ/quote process.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 4 year degree, MBA Preferred
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in procurement of semiconductors
- Demonstrated experience sourcing for Semiconductor Supplier Agreements
- Strong functional skills negotiating contracts required
- Professional Purchasing certification a plus
- Detail oriented with exceptional organization skills
- Lean 6-Sigma
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately. Please submit resumes directly to email below.