California, California Sr HR Generalist
Senior Human Resources Generalist
Are you ready to join the largest and one of the fastest-growing wholesale distributors in their industry? Our client is seeking a remote Sr. HR Generalist that is based in California!
- We are looking for candidates with 5 years of HR or HR-related experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Experience with employee relations, investigations, and performance management
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
This person’s responsibilities will include:
- Employee relations
- Performance management
- Policy implementation
- Employment law compliance
This role includes Generous base compensation, 401k match Health, Vision, dental, AD&D, life insurance, and exceptional work-life balance.
About our client: Our client is the leader in their industry and is experiencing tremendous growth. They have more than doubled revenue in the past 4 years and have seen a stock share price increase of 12x in the past 5 years. They offer a great company culture and opportunities for advancement.
To learn more about this role, please submit your resume to showcase your experience in the areas stated above and we will reach out to candidates who are a match.