Lexington, Kentucky Sr. Planner
Sr. Planner Location: Lexington, KY AREA
We are looking for a strong Senior Planning Associate to plan buy items for manufacturing network. This client is a multi-billion dollar manufacturing client.
This is an onsite role.
In this role, reporting to the Supply Planning Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing KPI’s
- Create PO’s based on forecasts and customer orders
- Manage PO’s to meet inventory requirements
- Manage obsolete inventory for assigned categories
- Work closely with internal and external supply partners
- Develop forecasts for material demand to suppliers to support manufacturing
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies with partners.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 4 year degree required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Planning or Supply Chain
- Experience with S&OP Process Improvement
- Must have strong knowledge of forecasting, inventory, and service levels
- Excellent relationship skills with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- ERP experience in SAP, AX or similar systems, Power BI a Plus
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate with all levels both internally and externally.
- Advanced Excel skills and Planning system experience.
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately. Please submit resumes directly to email below.