Columbia, South Carolina Strategic Sourcing Category Manager- Finished Goods
Strategic Sourcing Category Manager- Finished Goods Location: Columbia, SC
We are looking for a strong Strategic Sourcing Manager- Finished Goods to manage the sourcing related activities and processes for Finished Goods from LCC Regions.
This is an onsite role but Hybrid (2-3 times week) may be considered for candidates local to Columbia.
In this role, reporting to the Senior Director of Global Sourcing, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Global Sourcing Strategy, Supplier Relationship Management
- Lead Finished Goods Sourcing activities from OEM suppliers from LCC regions
- Developing strategic sourcing strategies and driving cost reduction and value
- Build and analyze financial models to evaluate proposal scenarios
- Negotiate Global Contracts with OEM Suppliers
- Manage vendor relationships, source alternative LCC suppliers.
- Identify sources for Request for Quotes and conduct business reviews
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 4 year degree, MBA Preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Management, Project Management
- Demonstrated experience sourcing for from OEM suppliers in LCC regions
- Must have sourced Finished Goods from LCC/BCC regions
- Strong functional skills in E-Sourcing Platforms required
- Professional Purchasing certification a plus
- Detail oriented with exceptional organization skills
- Lean 6-Sigma a plus
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately. Please submit resumes directly to email below.