Greer, South Carolina Supply Chain Manager
Multi-site Operational Supply Chain Manager Equipment Manufacturer Location: Greenville/Spartanburg, SC
We are looking for a strong Multi-site Operational Supply Chain Manager to manage the supply chain operations (planning and purchasing) related activities and processes for our client for made to order equipment manufacturing.
This is an onsite role in the Greenville area.
- Must have multi-site management experience
- Must have low volume- high mix manaufacturing experience
- Must have end to end supply chain experience
- Must have build to order or engineered to order manufacturing experience
If you have these key requirements, then read on.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Full responsibilities for the Supply Chain Operations for 2 manufacturing plants
- Managing the Inventory Management Strategies for inventory turns, best price, just in time, delivery, supplier quality, and material costs/best value.
- Lead supply chain strategies to support internal engineering and manufacturing teams
- Support Strategic Sourcing and execute best value
- Ensure continuity of supply thru Supplier strategy
- Manage contracts related to Kanban/Vendor Managed Inventory/ 3PL Logistics
- Support continuous improvement programs with local and regional/global teams.
- Improve key metrics including OTD, DOI, PPM, and Cost
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 4 year degree required, MBA Preferred
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience Procurement and/or Supply Chain Planning or Operations Management in a manufacturing environment for made to order or assembled to order machinery
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving, cost reduction, process improvement
- Professional Supply Chain certification a plus
- Detail oriented with exceptional organization skills
- Lean or 6-Sigma knowledge and experience highly desired
- Leadership presence and ability to influence others thru positive interactions
If you are interested in discussing this position at a well-established, profitable, professional organization, then please reach out immediately. Please submit resumes directly to email below.