Greenville SC Business Development Director
based in the Upstate SC region but can be remote either in SC or NC
Are you ready to join a world-class, stable organization that is currently expanding?
How about one who offers career growth, is consistently rated as one of the best places to work and is well-known throughout the industry for having a solid culture?
Building sustainable sales development plans, customer business relationships, brand, and/or private label sales. Experience in a lean, conservative, mid-sized manufacturing company, within the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. Or, any other equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Be focused on new business development within retail channels such as Walmart, Costco, Krgoers, etc.
- Provide new leadership and be the main point of contact for product commercialization
- Be involved in every aspect of rolling out new products
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years of experience in food sales
- Food & Beverage experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration with Marketing concentrations
Key Responsibilities: The business development team is managed by the Business Development Director under the general direction of the Chief Strategy & Revenue Officer. They are responsible for developing business development strategies and going-to-market plans for Foodservice, Convenience, and Direct-to-the-Consumer channels. They develop and implement co-manufacturing initiatives that generate sales revenue and margin. They are responsible for managing sales leadership for New Product Commercialization Team.