Little Rock, Arkansas Certified Prosthetist Orthotist Opportunity – Little Rock, AR
Our client is a family-owned and operated healthcare facility that really makes the effort to go above and beyond for their patients. Using their own personal experience with limb loss, they have a unique perspective when it comes to the quality of care they provide. You, as a clinician, would have the opportunity to become part of a close-knit team that values helping their patients fully heal emotionally and physically.
- Have the ability to do clinical patient evaluations, castings and measurements, and fitting of prosthetic and orthotic devices.
- Conducting patient assessments to determine their prosthetic needs and goals.
- Collaborating with healthcare professionals, including physicians and therapists, to ensure comprehensive care for patients.
- Providing ongoing follow-up care, adjustments, and maintenance for prosthetic devices.
- Educating patients on the proper use and care of their prostheses.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest advancements and best practices in prosthetics to offer the best solutions to our patients.
- Maintaining accurate patient records and documentation
- ABC Prosthetist Orthotist Certification (required)
- CP/CPO License in AR (preferred)
- Eligible to obtain CPO license in Arkansas (required)
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays